Talent Hunt 2020 by 'H First'
H First's Talent Hunt 2020 is the biggest Online Talent Hunt being organised in the country. H First is organising this Talent Hunt to identify top talent in the country among the student population of the country and to give them a proper platform to showcase their talent to the masses. We invite students from schools and colleges across the country to participate in the Talent Hunt to build a name for themselves and even build a fanbase.
H First's Talent Hunt 2020 देश में अब तक किये गए Online Talent Hunts में से सबसे बड़ा है। H First ये Talent Hunt इसीलिए कर रहा है ताकि देश भर के विद्यार्थियों में से सबसे काबिल कलाकारों को पहचाना जा सके और उनको अपना हुनर देश विदेश में लाखों लोगों को दिखाने का मौका मिले। हम देश के सभी स्कूल्ज और कॉलेजेस के विद्यार्थियों को इस Talent Hunt में हिस्सा लेने के लिए आमंत्रित करते हैं ताकि वो अपने लिए एक नाम बना सकें और अपने हुनर के लिए नए चाहनेवाले ढूंढ सकें।
Last Date to Vote:
01st April 2020
15th May 2020
31st May 2020
Other Dance Forms
Other Forms of Singing
Playing Musical Instruments
Any other talent
Stunts of any kind
Defamatory Language or gesture
Derogatory Language or gestures
Inflammatory Language or gestures
School 1 (Upto Grade 6)
School 2 (Grade 6 - 12)
Steps to participate
Register on our website -
You will receive a Registration ID within 24 hours.
Follow and Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/HFirst.in
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel -
Make a video of your performance on your phone and post it on our Facebook Page along with your Registration ID and #HFirstTalentHunt. If you face any problem doing so, please send the video to us by WhatsApp at 9810751310.
As soon as you post the video, our internal team will review it to check its originality. Shortlisted and verified videos will move to second round. These will be posted by us on our Facebook page and Youtube Channel.
Each entry will earn points for number of views, likes, comments, and quality of content. The points for quality of content will be given by our internal panel.
The contestants will be allowed to share links to their own video from our Facebook page or Youtube Channel with their family, friends, relatives, etc. to garner more views, likes, and comments to earn more points.
Videos with highest points at the end of the voting period (11.59 PM - 15th May 2020) wil be adjudged winners.
Winners will be picked for each category and there will be one overall winner as well.
हमारी वेबसाइट पर रजिस्टर करें -
आपको 24 घंटो में आपका Registration ID मिलेगा।
हमारे Facebook Page को फॉलो और लाइक करें - https://www.facebook.com/HFirst.in
हमारे Youtube Channel को Subscribe करें - https://bit.ly/2wLyeSv
अपने हुनर का एक वीडियो अपने फ़ोन या कैमरा पर बनाएं और उसे हमारे Facebook Page पर अपने Registration ID और #HFirstTalentHunt के साथ पोस्ट करें। अगर आपको ऐसा करने में कुछ मुश्किल आये तो आप अपना वीडियो हमें 9810751310 पर WhatsApp करें।
आपके वीडियो पोस्ट करने के बाद हमारी टीम उसका निरीक्षण करेगी। चुनिंदा और जांच में नवीन पाए गए वीडियोस को दुसरे चरण में भेजा जाएगा और उन्हें हमारे Facebook page और Youtube Channel पर डाला जाएगा।
हर वीडियो को views, likes, comments, और quality के लिए पॉइंट्स दिए जाएंगे। Quality के लिए पॉइंट्स हमारी Jury द्वारा दिए जाएंगे।
सभी प्रतियोगी अपने अपने वीडियो के लिंक को अपने परिवार, दोस्तों, इत्यादि में शेयर कर सकते हैं अपने वीडियोस को ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा views, likes, और comments दिलाने के लिए।
वोटिंग का समय (11.59 PM - 15th May 2020) ख़तम होने के समय सबसे ज़्यादा पॉइंट्स पाने वाले वीडियो को बनाने वाले को अपनी श्रेणी का विजेता माना जाएगा।
हर श्रेणी में एक विजेता होगा और सभी श्रेणियों को मिला कर सबसे ज़्यादा पॉइंट्स वाले को राष्ट्रीय विजेता माना जाएगा।
Rewards for winners
The purpose of this event is to earn rightful exposure for talented individuals from the student community in India and, therefore, awards should not be the main purpose of participating in the event. Talented students should concentrate on the exposure they would gain through participation in this event.
But, we still have a few rewards for the winners as additional encouragement:
इस टैलेंट हंट का उद्देश्य हुनरमंद विद्यार्थियों को सही मंच देना है और इसीलिए इसमें हिस्सा लेने का मकसद इनाम जीतना नहीं बल्कि इस टैलेंट हंट के ज़रिये ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा लोगों को अपने हुनर का प्रदर्शन करना होना चाहिए।
लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है की इसमें इनाम नहीं मिलेंगे। जीतने वाले विद्यार्थियों को मिलने वाले इनाम हैं :
- Winner's Certificate in each category
- Public Announcement on our website, blogs, social media channels
- Public performance opportunities through partner organisations
- Reward Vouchers worth Rs. 10000 for use on our website
- Other rewards through sponsors and partner organisations
- सबसे बड़ा इनाम - नेशनल चैंपियन का खिताब
- हर श्रेणी में एक चैंपियन का खिताब
- हमारे वेबसाइट, ब्लॉग, और सोशल मीडिया चैनल्स पर प्रचार
- साथी संस्थाओं की तरफ से देश-विदेश में और टीवी-फिल्म इत्यादि में काम करने का मौका
- हमारी वेबसाइट पर इस्तेमाल के लिए १०००० के इनामी वॉचर्स
- और साथी संस्थाओं की तरफ से इनाम
Frequently asked questions
Can a group participate in the Talent Hunt?
No. The event is only for individuals. We will be organising a different event for the purpose later on.
Can I participate in more than one category?
Yes, you can participate in multiple categories though we suggest that a student should participate only in the category that he considers himself to be the best.
What is the last date of registration and submission?
The last date for registration and submission is 15th May 2020 (11.59 PM)
What is the last date for voting?
The last date for voting is 31st May 2020 (11.59 PM)
Where can I see the points garnered by my video?
List of top videos for each category alongwith their points will be displayed on our website. The lists will be updated on a daily basis.
When will the results be announced?
We will collate all the stats and announce the results within two weeks of the end of contest.
Is there any fee for participating in the Talent Hunt?
No, there is no fee for participating in the Talent Hunt.
What are the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) governing the contest?
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as provided underneath. Your continued participation shall be subject to the said terms and conditions.
- If you are less than eighteen (18) years of age, you shall be eligible to participate and register for the contest only after duly informing your Parents or legal guardian and they will have to provide consent for your participation. Absence of consent granted by your Parent or legal guardian shall make you ineligible from participating in the contest. H First will ask for the same by email after you register with us and your parent(s) will have to send their consent in reply to that email.
- There is no entrance fee or user registration fee for participation in the contest and H First shall not be liable to reimburse you for any fees paid by you if you have paid such a fee to any person impersonating as a representative or otherwise of H First.
- To participate in the contest, you will be required to submit certain Personal Information and other information. When you submit such Information, the same will be collected and stored by us for identifying your participation in the contest and to locate you in case you are among the winners or top achievers.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive communication from H First containing offers, new educational resources, developments, or any other information that we think may be of use to you as a student. You can unsubscribe from such communications voluntarily.
- If you do not wish to give consent to our usage of your Information in the above-described manner, you will be ineligible to participate in the Talent Hunt and your registration with us will become null and void. Also, you may decide not to participate in the contest at any time voluntarily and stop all communications from us by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on any communication that is sent to you.
- You can participate in more than one category though we suggest participation in only one category.
- Content submitted by a contestant should be original.
- You may send in either a single entry recording your multiple talents or you may submit multiple entries each recording one talent among your multiple talents. In case you submit multiple entries with each entry containing a different talent, H First shall be free at its sole and exclusive discretion to select any one entry submitted by you and reject the others. You may submit and share a recording of your selected talent only for your registration and participation. You cannot make submissions for any other person passing off the talent as that other person’s or make submissions of other’s talents passing them off as your talent. If you are found to be doing any of the above-mentioned barred activities, your participation in the contest shall become invalid and your registration shall be cancelled with immediate effect.
- You shall not perform any dangerous, death-defying, or risky stunts or performance that may endanger your life or physical or mental well-being. Nothing herein is to be interpreted, understood or comprehended by you to indicate any inducement to you to perform such risky stunts or performances and H First disclaims all losses, damages, or costs that you may suffer from if you perform the said barred stunts. H First shall at its own discretion refuse to accept any submission, which in H First’s consideration falls within the above-barred performances and you shall have no right or remedy against such non-selection. The decision regarding selection of any submission shall be exercised solely and exclusively by Jury appointed by H First, whose decision shall be final in all circumstances.
- You shall submit only an original recording of your talent performed for the contest. You shall not use any other recording apart from your own original recording of the talent. Submission of recordings belonging to any other third party or person shall immediately disqualify your participation and registration for the contest. You shall ensure that the original recording submitted by you does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other third party. In case your submission is found to be infringing upon any other third-party’s intellectual property rights, your registration and participation shall be cancelled with immediate effect. You also agree to indemnify us for all costs, expenses, fines, losses, and damages that arise owing to your submission or usage of content that violates the intellectual property of any third party.
- You shall not submit any recording of your talent that is obscene, vulgar, derogatory, or defamatory or hurts the religious sentiments of any community. Any recording received by H First which contains any such content shall be immediately rejected.
- H First accepts no responsibility taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, or incomplete or those that could not be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. H First has no obligation to inform you specifically if any entry submitted by you is rejected or cancelled for any technical reason. All decisions taken by H First regarding acceptance or cancellation of any entry shall be final.
- All entries submitted shall be subject to scrutiny by the Jury. The determination of talents that will be considered as falling within “Any Other Talent” category is in the hands of the Jury.
- The Jury will be decided by H First. It can be from external source or an internal jury from the company.
- The start date of the Talent Hunt is 00:01 A.M on 01st April 2020 and the closing date of the Talent Hunt is 11:59 P.M on 15th May 2020.
- Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. However, the duration of the contest can be altered as per our convenience.
- Winners will be chosen from each category in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The results will be announced once the contest ends. The grand prize winner may or may not be the category winner and it will be decided solely and exclusively as per the discretion of the Jury.
- Any entries submitted by H First’s employees and members of their immediate families shall not be considered for the Talent Hunt.
- The contest is a contest of skill and talent. The selection of the winner shall be made through points earned for Likes, Shares, and Comments and points given by the Jury based on the merits and quality of the talent performed for the contest. Once the winner is selected, the winner will be notified by email.
- By submitting the recording, you hereby grant and assign to H First all rights, titles, and interests including intellectual property rights in the Recording. As the Assignee of all rights including copyright in the recording, H First reserves the right to use the content created in Talent Hunt whenever or wherever required during or after the contest, for perpetuity and for exploitation throughout the entire Universe, on any mode or media, in any format of exploitation, whether in existence now or in future. To the extent assignment of any right is held to be not unenforceable, you hereby grant an exclusive license to H First to use the content in the afore-mentioned manner. In respect of your content submitted by you, H First shall be entitled to edit, make clips of, take images, add to, embed, re-size, integrate with other audio-visual material, make flash images, or reproduce in any form, or manner, or do any modifications, alterations, or changes as may be required for any of H First’s purposes including purposes of the contest.
- You hereby consent and agree to H First making use of your photograph, bio-data, personal information, image, likeness, and name submitted by you for all promotional and publicity purposes that H First may undertake to promote the contest and for publishing such particulars on any media, in any format.
- H First reserves the right to disqualify any entry or participant, if the company perceives any chances of fraud, at their discretion.
- Applicable legal, financial, and any laws of the land will apply to all entrants / transactions / interactions.
- H First retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Talent Hunt and the winner shall participate in such activity on H First's request. The winner consents to the use by H First and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Talent Hunt, for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph, and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by H First and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing, or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
- H First further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Talent Hunt.
- H First reserves the right at any time. and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Talent Hunt with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of H First in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be made in that regard.
- H First shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The contest, the terms and conditions, and participation by you shall be governed at all times by the laws of India. Any dispute or difference shall be submitted exclusively to arbitration by a sole arbiter appointed by H First. The venue of the arbitration shall be at Delhi.
For any other questions or clarifications, kindly write to us at Support@HFirst.in